This data protection declaration clarifies the type, scope, and purpose of the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data") within our online offer and the websites, functions, and content connected to it, as well as external online presences, e.g. our social media profile. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "online offer"). With regard to the terminology used, e.g. "Personal data" or their "processing" we refer to the definitions in Art. 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Inventory data (e.g., names, addresses).
- Contact information (e.g., E-Mail, phone numbers).
- Content data (e.g., text entries, photographs, and Videos).
- Contract data (e.g., subject matter of the contract, duration, category of Customers).
- Payment data (e.g., Bank account details, payment history).
- Use of data (e.g., web pages visited, interest in content, access times).
- Meta / communication data (e.g., device information, IP addresses).
- There is no special categories of data are processed.
- Customer / Prospect (E-Mail) / Suppliers / Producers.
- In the following, we refer to the persons concerned, in summary, as a „Users“.
Processing of special categories of data (art. 9, Para. 1 DSGVO):There is no special categories of data are processed.
In the following, we refer to the persons concerned, in summary, as a „Users“.The purpose of the processing:
- Constituentüaside position of the website, its content and functions.
- Provision of contractual services, Service and customer care.
- Respond to contact requests and communicating with users.
- Marketing, advertising, and market research.
- Safety measures.
In accordance with Art. 13 GDPR, we will inform you of the legal basis for our data processing. Unless the legal basis is mentioned in the data protection declaration, the following applies: The legal basis for obtaining consent is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a and Art. 7 GDPR, the legal basis for processing for the performance of our services and implementation of contractual measures as well as answering inquiries is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, the legal basis for processing to fulfil our legal obligations is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c GDPR, and the legal basis for processing to protect our legitimate interests is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR serves as the legal basis.
We ask you to inform yourself regularly about the content of our data protection declaration. We will adapt the data protection declaration as soon as the changes in the data processing carried out by us make this necessary. We will inform you as soon as the changes make it necessary to act on your part (e.g. consent) or other individual notification.
a. In accordance with Art. 32 GDPR, we take appropriate technical considerations, taking into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the type, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing as well as the different probability and severity of the risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons and organizational measures to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk; The measures include, in particular, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling the physical access to the data, as well as the access, input, transfer, securing of availability and their separation. Furthermore, we have set up procedures that guarantee the exercise of data subject rights, deletion of data and reaction to data threats. We also take the protection of personal data into account when developing or selecting hardware, software and processes, in accordance with the principle of data protection through technology design and data protection-friendly default settings (Art. 25 GDPR).
b. The security measures include, in particular, the encrypted transmission of data between your browser and our server.
a. If we disclose data to other people and companies (processors or third parties) as part of our processing, transmit them to them or otherwise grant them access to the data, this will only be done on the basis of legal permission (e.g. if the data is transmitted to third parties, as to payment service providers, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 b GDPR for the fulfillment of the contract), you have consented, a legal obligation provides for this or based on our legitimate interests (e.g. when using agents, web hosts, etc.).
b. If we commission third parties to process data on the basis of a so-called "order processing contract", this is done on the basis of Art. 28 GDPR.
If we process data in a third country (i.e. outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)) or if this is done as part of the use of third-party services or disclosure or transmission of data to third parties, this will only take place if it happens to fulfill our (pre) contractual obligations, based on your consent, on the basis of a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests. Subject to legal or contractual permissions, we process or have the data processed in a third country only if the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. GDPR are met. That the processing takes place e.g. on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognized determination of a data protection level corresponding to the EU (e.g. for the USA through the "Privacy Shield") or compliance with officially recognized special contractual obligations (so-called "standard contractual clauses").
1. You have the right to request confirmation as to whether the data in question are being processed and for information about this data and for further information and a copy of the data in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR.
2. You have accordingly. Art. 16 DSGVO the right to request the completion of the data concerning you or the correction of the incorrect data concerning you.
3. In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request that the data in question be deleted immediately or, alternatively, to demand that the processing of the data be restricted in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR.
4. You have the right to request that the data concerning you, which you have provided to us, be received in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR and to request their transmission to other responsible persons.
5. You also have gem. Art. 77 GDPR the right to file a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority.
7. Right of withdrawal. You have the right to give consent in accordance with Revoke Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR with effect for the future.
8. Right to object. You can object to the future processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR at any time. In particular, the objection can be made against processing for direct marketing purposes.
9. Cookies and right to object to direct mail
1. The data processed by us are deleted in accordance with Art. 17 and 18 GDPR or their processing is restricted. Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, the data stored by us will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for its intended purpose and there are no statutory retention requirements to prevent deletion. If the data is not deleted because it is required for other and legally permissible purposes, its processing will be restricted. That the data will be blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies e.g. for data that must be kept for commercial or tax reasons.
2. According to legal requirements, storage is carried out in particular for 6 years in accordance with section 257 (1) HGB (trading books, inventories, opening balance sheets, annual accounts, trading letters, booking receipts, etc.) and for 10 years in accordance with section 147 (1) AO (books, records , Management reports, booking vouchers, commercial and business letters, documents relevant for taxation, etc.)
1. We process inventory data (e.g., names and addresses and contact details of users), contract data (e.g., services used, names of contact persons, payment information) in order to fulfill our contractual obligations and services in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit b. DSGVO. The entries marked as mandatory in online forms are required for the conclusion of the contract.
2. Users can optionally create a user account, in particular by viewing their orders. As part of the registration, the required mandatory information is communicated to the users. The user accounts are not public and cannot be indexed by search engines. If users have terminated their user account, their data will be deleted with regard to the user account, subject to their retention for commercial or tax law reasons in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c GDPR necessary. It is the responsibility of the users to back up their data before termination of the contract if the contract is terminated. We are entitled to irretrievably delete all user data stored during the contract period.
3. As part of the registration and renewed registration and use of our online services, the IP address and the time of the respective user action will be saved. The storage takes place on the basis of our legitimate interests, as well as the user's protection against misuse and other unauthorized use. This data is not passed on to third parties, unless it is necessary to pursue our claims or there is a legal obligation to do so in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR.
4. We process usage data (e.g., the visited websites of our online offer, interest in our products) and content data (e.g., entries in the contact form or user profile) for advertising purposes in a user profile to provide the user with e.g. Show product information based on your previously used services.
5. The deletion takes place after expiry of legal warranty and comparable obligations, the necessity of storing the data is checked every three years; in the case of statutory archiving obligations, deletion takes place after its expiry (end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation); Information in the customer account remains until it is deleted.
1. When contacting us (by e-mail), the information provided by the user for processing the contact request and processing it in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR processed.
2. The information provided by the users can be saved in our customer relationship management system ("CRM system") or a comparable request organization.
3. We use the CRM system "Zendesk", from the provider Zendesk, Inc. 1019 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA) based on our legitimate interests (efficient and fast processing of user requests). For this purpose, we have concluded a contract with Zendesk Inc, with so-called standard contractual clauses, in which Zendesk only undertakes to process user data in accordance with our instructions and to comply with the EU data protection level.
4. We also use the cloud-based service for our newsletter management from “Mailchimp”, the provider MailChimp, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000 based on our legitimate interests (efficient and quick processing of user requests). For this purpose, we have concluded a contract with Mailchimp with so-called standard contractual clauses, in which Mailchimp only undertakes to process user data in accordance with our instructions and to comply with the EU data protection level.
5. We delete the requests if they are no longer necessary. We check the necessity every two years; We save inquiries from customers who have a customer account permanently and refer to the information on the customer account for deletion. In the case of statutory archiving obligations, deletion takes place after their expiry (end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation).
1. On the basis of our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. GDPR data about every access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files). The access data includes the name of the website accessed, file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider ,
2. For security reasons (e.g. to investigate misuse or fraud), log file information is stored for a maximum of seven days and then deleted. Data whose further storage is necessary for evidence purposes are excluded from deletion until the respective incident has been finally clarified.
1. We maintain online presences within social networks and platforms in order to communicate with the customers, interested parties and users active there and to be able to inform them about our services. When calling up the respective networks and platforms, the terms and conditions and the data processing guidelines of their respective operators apply.
2.Unless otherwise stated in our data protection declaration, the data of the users will be processed provided they communicate with us within the social networks and platforms, e.g. Write articles on our online presence or send us messages.
1. Cookies are information that is transmitted from our web server or third-party web servers to the user's web browser and stored there for later retrieval. Cookies can be small files or other types of information storage.
2. We use “session cookies” that are only stored on our online presence for the duration of the current visit (e.g. to enable us to save your login status or the shopping cart function and thus to use our online offer at all). A randomly generated unique identification number, a so-called session ID, is stored in a session cookie. A cookie also contains information about its origin and the storage period. These cookies cannot save any other data. Session cookies are deleted when you have finished using our online offer and e.g. log out or close the browser.
4. If users do not want cookies to be stored on their computer, they are asked to deactivate the corresponding option in the system settings of their browser. Stored cookies can be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional restrictions of this online offer.
2. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thereby offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Activ e).
3. Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users, to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with other services related to the use of this online offer and the internet. Pseudonymous user profiles can be created from the processed data.
4. We use Google Analytics to display the advertisements placed by Google and its partners' advertising services only to those users who have shown an interest in our online offer or who have certain characteristics (e.g. interests in certain topics or products based on of the visited websites), which we transmit to Google (so-called "remarketing" or "Google Analytics audiences"). With the help of remarketing audiences, we would also like to ensure that our advertisements correspond to the potential interest of the users and are not annoying.
5. We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the user is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases.
6. The IP address transmitted by the user's browser is not merged with other Google data. Users can prevent cookies from being saved by making the appropriate settings in their browser software; Users can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to their use of the online offer and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https: // tools .google.com / dlpage / gaoptout? hl = en.
7. You can find further information on the use of data by Google, setting and objection options on the Google website: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners ("Use of data by Google when using websites or apps from our partners ”), https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads (“ Use of data for advertising purposes ”), https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated (“ Manage information that Google uses to help you Show advertising ").
1. On the basis of our legitimate interests (ie interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. GDPR), we use the marketing and remarketing services ("Google Marketing Services ”) from Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, (“ Google ”).
2. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thereby offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Activ e).
3. The Google Marketing Services allow us to display advertisements for and on our website in a more targeted manner in order to only present users with advertisements that potentially correspond to their interests. If a user e.g. Displaying advertisements for products that he was interested in on other websites is referred to as "remarketing". For these purposes, when you visit our and other websites on which Google marketing services are active, Google immediately executes a code from Google and so-called (re) marketing tags (invisible graphics or code, also called "web") Beacons ") in the website. With their help, an individual cookie, i.e. a small file is saved (comparable technologies can be used instead of cookies). Cookies can be set by various domains, including google.com, doubleclick.net, invitemedia.com, admeld.com, googlesyndication.com or googleadservices.com. This file notes which websites the user visits, what content he is interested in and which offers he has clicked on, as well as technical information on the browser and operating system, referring websites, time of visit and other information on the use of the online offer. The IP address of the user is also recorded, whereby we inform Google Analytics that the IP address is shortened within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area and only in exceptional cases entirely to one Google servers in the USA and shortened there. The IP address is not merged with user data within other Google offers. The above-mentioned information can also be linked by Google to such information from other sources. If the user subsequently visits other websites, the ads tailored to his interests can be displayed
4. The data of the users are processed pseudonymously within the scope of the Google marketing services. That Google stores and processes e.g. not the name or email address of the user, but processes the relevant data cookie-related within pseudonymous user profiles. That From Google's perspective, the ads are not managed and displayed for a specifically identified person, but for the cookie holder, regardless of who this cookie holder is. This does not apply if a user has expressly allowed Google to process the data without this pseudonymization. The information collected by Google Marketing Services about users is transmitted to Google and stored on Google's servers in the United States.
5. The Google marketing services we use include the online advertising program "Google AdWords". In the case of Google AdWords, each AdWords customer receives a different "conversion cookie". Cookies cannot therefore be tracked via the websites of AdWords customers. The information obtained using the cookie is used to create conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. AdWords customers find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users.
6. We use the "Google Tag Manager" to integrate and manage the Google analysis and marketing services in our website.
7. Further information on the use of data by Google for marketing purposes can be found on the overview page: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads, Google's data protection declaration can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy.
8. If you want to object to interest-based advertising by Google Marketing Services, you can use the setting and opt-out options provided by Google: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
1. Within our online offer, based on our legitimate interests in analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer and for these purposes, the so-called "Facebook pixel" of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or if you are based in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland is operated ("Facebook").
2. Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Act ive).
3. With the help of the Facebook pixel, Facebook is able, on the one hand, to determine the visitors to our online offer as a target group for the display of advertisements (so-called "Facebook ads"). Accordingly, we use the Facebook pixel to only display the Facebook ads we have placed to those Facebook users who have shown an interest in our online offering or who have certain characteristics (e.g. interests in certain topics or products based on the number of visitors Websites determined) that we transmit to Facebook (so-called "custom audiences"). With the help of the Facebook pixel, we would also like to ensure that our Facebook ads correspond to the potential interest of the users and do not have a nuisance. With the help of the Facebook pixel, we can also understand the effectiveness of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes, in which we see whether users have been redirected to our website after clicking on a Facebook advertisement (so-called "conversion").
4. Furthermore, when using the Facebook pixel, we use the additional function "extended comparison" (this includes data such as telephone numbers, email addresses or Facebook IDs of the users) to form target groups ("custom audiences" or "look alike audiences") ) transmitted to Facebook (encrypted). Further information on the "extended comparison": https://www.facebook.com/business/help/611774685654668).
5. We also use the "Custom Audiences from File" procedure of the social network Facebook, Inc. In this case, the email addresses of the newsletter recipients are uploaded to Facebook. The upload process is encrypted. The upload only serves to determine the recipients of our Facebook ads. We want to ensure that the ads are only shown to users who are interested in our information and services.
6. The processing of the data by Facebook takes place within the framework of Facebook's data usage guidelines. Accordingly, general information on the display of Facebook ads, in the data usage policy of Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. You can find special information and details about the Facebook pixel and how it works in the Facebook help section: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616
7. You can object to the recording by the Facebook pixel and the use of your data to display Facebook ads. To set which types of advertisements are displayed to you on Facebook, you can call up the page set up by Facebook and follow the instructions on the settings for usage-based advertising there: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads. The settings are platform independent, i.e. they are adopted for all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
8. To prevent your data from being recorded on our website using the Facebook pixel, please click the following link: Facebook opt-out Note: If you click the link, an "opt-out" cookie will appear on your device saved. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must click the link again. Furthermore, the opt-out only applies within the browser you are using and only within our web domain to which the link was clicked.
1. We use social plugins ("plugins") from the social network facebook.com on the basis of our legitimate interests (ie interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR) , which is operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook"). The plugins can represent interaction elements or content (eg videos, graphics or text contributions) and can be recognized by one of the Facebook logos (white "f" on blue tile, the terms "Like", "Like" or a "thumbs up" sign ) or are marked with the addition "Facebook Social Plugin". The list and appearance of the Facebook social plugins can be viewed here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
2. Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Act ive).
3. If a user calls up a function of this online offer that contains such a plugin, his device establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted from Facebook directly to the user's device, which integrates it into the online offer. User profiles of the users can be created from the processed data. We therefore have no influence on the scope of the data that Facebook collects with the help of this plugin and therefore informs the users according to our level of knowledge.
4. By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that a user has called up the corresponding page of the online offer. If the user is logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to their Facebook account. If users interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the Like button or leaving a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your device directly to Facebook and stored there. If a user is not a member of Facebook, there is still the possibility that Facebook will find out and save his IP address. According to Facebook, only an anonymized IP address is saved in Germany.
5. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as the related rights and setting options for protecting the privacy of users can be found in Facebook's data protection information: https://www.facebook.com/about/ privacy /.
6. If a user is a Facebook member and does not want Facebook to collect data about him via this online offer and link it to his member data stored on Facebook, he must log out of Facebook before using our online offer and delete his cookies. Further settings and contradictions regarding the use of data for advertising purposes are possible within the Facebook profile settings: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads or via the US website http://www.aboutads.info / choices / or the EU site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/. The settings are platform independent, i.e. they are adopted for all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
1. With the following information we inform you about the content of our newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedure as well as your right to object. By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to the receipt and the procedures described.
2. Content of the newsletter: We send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications with advertising information (hereinafter "newsletter") only with the consent of the recipient or a legal permission. Insofar as the content of a newsletter is specifically described, it is decisive for the consent of the user. Our newsletters also contain information about our products, offers, promotions and our company.
3. Double opt-in and logging: The registration for our newsletter takes place in a so-called double opt-in procedure. That After registering, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that no one can register with someone else's email address. The registrations for the newsletter are logged in order to be able to demonstrate the registration process in accordance with the legal requirements. This includes storing the time of registration and confirmation, as well as the IP address. Changes to your data stored with the shipping service provider are also logged.
4. Shipping service provider: The newsletter is sent using "MailChimp", a newsletter sending platform from the US provider Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE # 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA. You can view the data protection regulations of the shipping service provider here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/. The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a MailChimp is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with the European data protection level (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG&status=Act ive).
5. Furthermore, the shipping service provider can, according to its own information, this data in pseudonymous form, i.e. use without assignment to a user, to optimize or improve their own services, e.g. to technically optimize the sending and presentation of the newsletter or for statistical purposes to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, the shipping service provider does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write to them or pass them on to third parties.
6. Registration data: To register for the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide your email address. Note: We optionally collect further data such as the first name in order to improve our services for the customer. However, this data is optional and users can decide whether to provide this data.
7. Success measurement - The newsletters contain a so-called "web beacon", i.e. a pixel-sized file that is retrieved from the shipping service provider's server when the newsletter is opened. As part of this retrieval, technical information, such as information about the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and time of retrieval, are initially collected. This information is used to technically improve the services based on the technical data or the target groups and their reading behavior based on their access locations (which can be determined using the IP address) or the access times. The statistical surveys also include determining whether the newsletters are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipients. However, it is neither our aim nor that of the shipping service provider to observe individual users. The evaluations serve us much more to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our content to them or to send different content according to the interests of our users.
8. Germany: The sending of the newsletter and the measurement of success are based on the consent of the recipient in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a, Art. 7 GDPR in conjunction with § 7 Para. 2 No. 3 UWG or on the basis of the legal permission acc. Section 7 (3) UWG.
9. The logging of the registration process is based on our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR and serves as proof of consent to receive the newsletter.
10.Cancellation / revocation - you can cancel the receipt of our newsletter at any time, i.e. Revoke your consent. You will find a link to cancel the newsletter at the end of each newsletter. If the users have only registered for the newsletter and canceled this registration, their personal data will be deleted.
18. Integration of services and content of third parties
1. We use content or service offers from third-party providers within our online offer based on our legitimate interests (ie interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Article 6 (1) lit. Content and services, such as Include videos or fonts (hereinafter referred to as “content”). This always presupposes that the third-party providers of this content perceive the IP address of the user, since without the IP address they could not send the content to their browser. The IP address is therefore required to display this content. We strive to only use content whose respective providers only use the IP address to deliver the content. Third-party providers can also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as "web beacons") for statistical or marketing purposes. The "pixel tags" can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information can also be stored in cookies on the user's device and contain, among other things, technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, time of visit and other information on the use of our online offer, as well as being linked to such information from other sources.
2. The following presentation provides an overview of third-party providers and their content, along with links to their data protection declarations, which provide further information on the processing of data and, in part. already mentioned here, options for objection (so-called opt-out) include:
- If our customers use the payment services of third parties (e.g. PayPal or Sofortüberweisung), the terms and conditions and the data protection notices of the respective third party providers apply, which can be called up within the respective websites or transaction applications.
- External fonts from Google, LLC., Https://www.google.com/fonts ("Google Fonts"). The integration of the Google Fonts is done by calling up a server at Google (usually in the USA). Data protection declaration: https://policies.google.com/privacy, opt-out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
- Maps of the "Google Maps" service provided by the third-party provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Data protection declaration: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, opt-out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
- Videos from the “YouTube” platform of the third-party provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Data protection declaration: https://policies.google.com/privacy, opt-out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
- Functions of the Google+ service are integrated into our online offer. These functions are offered by the third party provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. If you are logged into your Google+ account, you can link the content of our pages with your Google+ profile by clicking the Google+ button. This enables Google to assign your visit to our website to your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the website, we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or how Google+ uses it. Data protection declaration: https://policies.google.com/privacy, opt-out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
- Functions of the Instagram service are integrated into our online offer. These functions are offered by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can link the content of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to associate your visit to our website with your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the website, we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or of how it is used by Instagram. Data protection declaration: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/.
- We also use the Live Story service, a live video function for stories. Live Story is an offer from Live Story Inc., 68 Greene Street New York, NY 10012. The functions include the presentation of our contributions within our online offer, the link to our profile with Live Story and Instagram as well as the possibility to interact with the contributions.
- We use social plugins from the social network Pinterest, which is operated by Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA (“Pinterest”). When you access a page that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Pinterest servers. The plugin transmits log data to the Pinterest server in the USA. This log data may contain your IP address, the address of the websites visited, which also contain Pinterest functions, type and settings of the browser, date and time of the request, your use of Pinterest and cookies. Data protection declaration: https://about.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy.
- Functions of the service or the Twitter platform (hereinafter referred to as “Twitter”) can be integrated into our online offer. Twitter is an offer from Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. The functions include the presentation of our posts within Twitter within our online offer, the link to our profile on Twitter as well as the possibility to interact with the posts and the functions of Twitter, as well as to measure whether users use the advertisements we have placed on Twitter access our online offer (so-called conversion measurement). Twitter is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TORzAAO&status=Active). Data protection declaration: https://twitter.com/de/privacy, opt-out: https://twitter.com/personalization.
- We use social plugins from the Tumblr social network, which is operated by Tumblr, Inc., located at 35 East 21st Street, 10E, New York, NY 10010, USA (“Tumblr”). When you call up a page that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Tumblr servers. The plugin transmits log data to the Tumblr server in the USA. This log data may contain your IP address, the address of the websites visited, which also contain Tumblr functions, type and settings of the browser, date and time of the request, your use of Tumblr and cookies. Data protection declaration: https://www.tumblr.com/policy/en/privacy.
We use functions of the XING network. The provider is XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany. Every time you visit one of our pages that contains Xing functions, a connection to Xing servers is established. As far as we know, personal data is not saved. In particular, no IP addresses are saved or usage behavior is evaluated. Data protection declaration: https://www.xing.com/app/share?op=data_protection.
- Web Analytics and optimization with the help of the service Hotjar, a third-party Hotjar Ltd., Level 2, St Julian's Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julians STJ 1000, Malta, Europe. With Hotjar's movements on the websites, on which Hotjar is used to understand (so-called heat maps). So, for example, to see how far users scroll and what buttonäthe user to click as often. Furthermore, technical data such as weight ämissed language System, screen resolutionösung and browser type are recorded. Here, köcan, at least in front ofütemporarily wäduring the visit be created on our website Profiles of the users. Furthermore, it is using Hotjar also möpossible Feedback directly from the users of the site to obtain. In this way, we gain valuable information to make our Websites faster and more customer-friendly. Statement of privacyäof: https://www.hotjar.com/privacy. Opt-Out: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out.
- Web analysis and optimization using the service Hotjar, the third-party provider Hotjar Ltd., Level 2, St Julians Business Center, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julians STJ 1000, Malta, Europe. With Hotjar, movements on the websites on which Hotjar is used can be tracked (so-called heat maps). For example, you can see how far users scroll and which buttons users click and how often. Furthermore, technical data such as the selected language, system, screen resolution and browser type are recorded. User profiles can be created, at least temporarily, while visiting our website. Furthermore, with Hotjar it is also possible to get feedback directly from the users of the website. In this way, we obtain valuable information to make our websites even faster and more customer-friendly. Data protection declaration: https://www.hotjar.com/privacy. Opt-out: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out.
We use the Mixpanel analytics service, a service of Mixpanel Inc., a company incorporated under the laws of the State of Delaware in the United States. The Mixpanel service logs page views and page activity. To make this possible, log data is transferred to Mixpanel (and Mixpanel Inc.). You can find more information on the use of your data on the English privacy page of the Mixpanel service (http://mixpanel.com/privacy) in the paragraphs provided for this purpose. If you do not want the transmission of log data from your activities on this website to Mixpanel (and Mixpanel Inc.), you can record logs of your activity with the so-called "opt-out cookie", which you can download at http: // mixpanel.com/optout/, stop. Please note, however, that this cookie and thus the recording ban will be deleted as soon as you delete your cookies in the settings of your browser (Internet access program). Please note that as the operator of the website you are on, we have no influence on the use of your data.
- We use functions of the YouTube service. These functions are offered by YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave. San Bruno, CA 94066 United States. Further information can be found in YouTube's data protection guidelines: https://www.youtube.com/static?&template=privacy_guidelines.
Data protection officer: Stilnest is a registered trademark of the Spontaneous Order GmbH. Responsible for the content of this page is the Spontaneous Order GmbH Kastanienallee 37, 10119 Berlin
E-Mail: email@example.com HRB 161054 B, Amtsgericht CharlottenburgUSt-IdNr.
(VAT): DE 283826487
Executive Director: Tim Bibow.